Mawesome Effect Mawesome Effect

Waste of time and bandwith

This is waste of space on the internet. This has nothing to do with mass effect or the awesome series. All your've done is made a crappy movie clip zooming in. Stop spaming crap flash animations on this site.

idiot-monarch responds:

ok, i'll stop

i'm really sorry :'(

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

OMG!

I loved it, even though I contribute to it. Good use for the extra page. Thanks Enzer0 for letting me join the Orions Spartans and helping you :D.

Enzer0 responds:

You're welcome Game: Now get your rank up.

Orions Spartans: Origins Orions Spartans: Origins

WOOT

The menu looks awesome! Can't for the part III :D

Enzer0 responds:

You would say that - You Made It! Not long to wait

The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

Down right awful.

This is not a flash collab of any kind but this also violates the following rules:

-Do not submit pictures in a slide show format with no interactivity.
-Do not submit copyrighted video clips that you did not make.
-Your movie must not be racist or downright hateful towards specific groups of people.

Not only that it shouldn't deserve an award but it also doesn't belong on newgrounds.

FatBadger responds:

your opinion does not matter, so shut up.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Stop it already.

It seems that parodies are the only thing you can do. Your matrial is getting very stale. And you could've put more emotion into the characters instead of purposly making them bland and annoying. Try to make a flash animation thats original or even better make a serious flash movie.

Suck My Clock Suck My Clock

Stop Spaming.

This is awful. Do something decent.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Meh...

Although your animation style is unique and lip-syncing was good but your material is getting a bit stale and your choice of voices for the characters are bit of the same.

Playing Prototype Playing Prototype

Nice

It's a nice flash and I agree that prototype does take gameplay elements form other games. Thats Radical Entertainment for ya.

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Laugh my arse off all the way

That was fucking awesome

Rude-Boy & Junior:Ep.7 SE Rude-Boy & Junior:Ep.7 SE

Good job

Lip-sync was well done, the flash was funny and had a lot of lol members. There was a glich in movie where the guy's body disappeared.